C++ Programmer Games North of England Ref 2233
This well-known outsourcing studio based in Yorkshire is looking for a C++ Programmer to work on their AAA projects and own IPs.
What will you do?
· Write, optimise, create bug free code on multiple platforms
· Work in C++
· Implement gameplay and UI features
· Be able to work in a dev team environment
What skills do you need?
· At least one released title on any platform using a game engine (Unity, inhouse, Unreal, CryEngine...)
· 3d math and algorithms knowledge
· Development lifecycle experience from end to end
· Source control (e.g. git)
· 2+ years games industry experience in a similar role
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Game Development or similar
· Great location and relocation package, no crunch, competitive pay...
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2233.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.