Remote or Onsite Technical Director Games UK Ref 2309
This AAA Racing studio based in Cheshire is looking for a Technical Director to steer their team on a pillar franchise. This role would suit a lead programmer hoping to reach the next level or a seasoned TD wanting to work in this exciting genre.
What skills do I need?
· Leading skills of large teams
· Mentoring, training and evaluating programmers
· Able to identify best method and tech
· Multidiscipline team experience
· Multiple titles under your belt as lead programmer with full development lifecycle experience
· Solid C++
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Game Development, Physics, Maths or related field
· 7+ years’ in the games industry in a similar role
· A people manager with great coding skills
We offer flexitime, bonus, relocation allowance, no crunch, competitive pay and much more.
To apply pls forward your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2309.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.