C/C++ Generalist Programmer NW UK – Ref 2213
This game studio based in the NW of England is looking for C++ Generalist Programmer to work on their AAA projects. This is a position where design, game code implementation and tools are all parts of the daily job. The position involves working within cross disciplinary groups role is onsite and open to candidates with full working rights in the UK.
- Working closely with the Design and Art teams to bring ideas and new features into the game
- Supporting and extending engine and game systems
- Debugging and bug fixing
- Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Proficient in C/C++
- 2+ year of professional experience as programmer in the video games industry
- Experience in PC, console or mobile programming
- Worked on at least one shipped game is a bonus
- Experience working with scripting languages and /or node based scripting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including with team members outside of the code team
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms
- Strong drive towards professional growth
- Ability to work within a specified set of guidelines
- Strong 3D math background
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- No crunch
Please forward your CV as a Word or pdf to email@example.com quoting reference 2213.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.