Remote C++ Dev Ops Engineer Europe Ref 2265
We are a growing game studio based in the South of Francelooking for a DevOps programmer to join the programming team. The role includeshelping create content for an already existing game.
As DevOps you will be responsible for automation andstreamlining, making game building more efficient and reliable. You will makesure the tools and servers used by the team for game development are in goodworking order. You will keep build machines and versioning software running, aswell as automating ways to test the game and other tools needed to keepeverything working smoothly.
You’ll need an enthusiasm for technology, systems design,and teamwork to be successful in this profession. Programming and managinginfrastructure will also be key items in your skill set.
What will you do?
· Strong knowledge of versioning tools like Git,SVN, Perforce in video game use cases
· Experience with Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Virtualmachines, SSH, RDP, Docker, Visual Studio 2019, CMake
· C/C++programming skills
· Good problem-solving ability
· Strongteam communication skills
· Excellent English
· Passionfor playing and creating engaging video game experiences
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, ComputerScience, Maths, Physics or equivalent
· 2+ years’ experience on DevOps, build systemsand continuous integration, preferably in the video games industry
Lovely office and stunning location. No crunch. Excellent pay and relocation package.
To applyto this position please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number2265.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and donot discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.