C++ Lead Programmer Unreal Games Studio Germany Ref 2263
We are working with a well-established Unreal game studio based inBerlin looking for a Lead C++ Programmer. This opportunity would suit a Principle Programmer looking to make the moveto lead. This role requires relocationto Berlin and is onsite.
· 8+ years'experience in the games industry in a similar role with at least one PC orconsole title under your belt as lead programmer
· UnrealEngine experience
· Work withexisting engine code base to develop and enhance gameplay. This can includerplayer/world interaction, AI strategies and rules, gameplay etc.
· Developand extend game systems for a high profile game
· Developwell designed software within project to schedule to team standards
· Documentsource code
· Coordinatetasks and technical implementation with the Technical Director and otherprogramming Leads based on current roadmap
· Createimmersive and compelling gameplay experiences
· Show astrong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games
· Continueto enhance programming and communication skills
· Proactivelydrive your team and improve product quality as well as group productivity
· Excellentcommunication and writing skills and create documentation where required
· Mentoringand training junior programmers
- Central City Location, plus relocation support
- New IP
- Working with great, up to date technology
- Competitive Salary
- Pension and Health Insurance
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org the reference 2263.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do notdiscriminate. We are GDPR compliant,