Remote Senior Unity Programmer Games SE England Ref 2251
We are working with a family friendly game studio based inthe SE of England looking for a Senior C# Unity Programmer to work on their ARsocial media platform. Your main rolewill be to implement game functionality into an engaging social media and gamingexperience. You will use modern gamingfeatures to ensure solid performance and excellent user experience. This role is offered onsite or remote workingto core UK hours.
What will you do?
· Implement gameplay systems and social networkfeatures working independently
· Translate design spec into a functional game/app
· Work in a multidisciplinary team incl.designers, programmers, artists…
· Build a codebase that can be iterated duringdevelopment and is maintainable after release
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutionsand mitigate problems
· Use the best working practices
· Ensure the work is correctly scoped, riskassessed and share technical knowhow
Who are you?
· 3+ years’ games development experience with atleast one full production lifecycle
· Extensive experience writing games in C# andUnity
· Experience with UI, client server architecture abonus
· Understanding of design guidelines for differentplatforms
· 3D games experience a benefit
· Competitive Salary
· Central City location
· Excellent pension
· Remote or onsite
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference2251.
Equal opportunities policy
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPRcompliant.