C/C++ Graphics Programmer Action Games French Riviera Ref 2221
We are working with a highly renowned action game studio based in the French Riviera is seeking a talented Senior C++ Graphics Developer to join their team and work on their exciting title.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative work environment and apply your skills to pushing forward the development and maintenance of cutting edge graphics functionality and advancing the boundaries of visual quality.
What will you be doing?
- Designing, documenting and implementing the necessary code as per required standards
- Evaluating timescales
- Code reviews
- Taking part in Agile planning sessions
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team, including the design team with whom you will be planning code and developing technical designs
Who you are
- Experience with Shader, Assembler and GPU programming
- 7+ years graphics programming experience with at least 2 titles under your belt in a similar role
- Advanced C/C++ knowledge including professional experience in the games industry
- AAA experience in the agile game development environment incl. current and next gen platforms
- Strong 3D API
- 3D geometry, algorithms and maths
- Parallel programming experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of performance analysis
- Familiarity with computer architecture
- Direct X and OpenGL
- Memory management
- Optimisation of code
- Interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a great working environment and believe in promotion from within. We help with international candidates through a phenomenal visa sponsorship and relocation package.
We are a equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.
To apply to this position please send your CV ideally in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 2221.