We are working with an MMO game studio based in the Mainland of Greece who is looking for a Unity Networking Programmer to work on their pillar title.
What is the role? We are hiring a Network Programmer who is passionate about solving problems in a collaborative team and engineering robust solutions for the long term.
This is a chance to be part of the development on a major project it will require someone who can push the boundaries of development using Unity for PC.
What will you do?
- Find optimal architectural, framework and gameplay solutions for our game
- Work with the project technical and creative re architecture, testability and performance for platform development
- Collaborate with other disciplines, internally and externally, to support workflows and deliver to milestones
- Work on the project through the various stages to release as well as several key aspects of the game architecture
Who am I?
- Proven expertise utilizing Unity and C# in games
- Strong understanding of modern PC development, workflows, tooling and runtimes
- Experience in network APIs and tools in and out of Unity
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, memory/performance optimisation
- A background in creating data driven systems
- Enjoy flexing your social and collaborative skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in the games industry
- MMO and PC experience
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming in C# and C++
- General knowledge of the newest features and systems in Unity
- Contributory pension scheme
- Long holidays incl. Easter and month of August
- Relocation assistance
- Private health insurance
EU candidates only pls. To apply for this position pls send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref 2193. We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.