Vacancy - Apprenticeship in Recruitment Consultancy – Brighton & Hove
We are a recruitment consultancy in the video game and interactive entertainment industry, looking to add two Apprentices to our company.
· Have you just finished your A levels?
· Have a GCSE in Maths and English and are looking to join the workforce and gain a qualification at the same time?
· We are looking for an apprentice to complete a Level 3 Recruitment Apprenticeship.
· The placement will take place at our office in Hove where you will undergo training taking between 12 to 18 months.
· You will learn the ins and outs of recruitment including database management, resourcing, writing job ads, client management,permanent hires… and receive qualifications in NVQ Diploma in Recruitment as well as a theory based qualification including a BTEC Certificate in Recruitment Practice and a Certificate in Principles of Recruitment (the equivalent of 3 A levels grades A to E).
· Upon completion of the training a position will become available for the right candidate.
· This role is open to EU candidates with eligibility to work in the UK with a GCSE in Maths and English.
· You will be paid minimum wage for the role and be expected to work between 35-40 hours per week during normal office hours.
Skills and experience required:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Office work experience
· Can-do attitude, with a desire to progress and earn a career in Recruitment
· Excellent time keeping and attendance record from your previous roles
· UK work permit
· GCSEs and/or A Levels with good grades
· An interest in videogames or new technology a bonus
Apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org