Senior Development Manager PC/Console Southeast England REF - 2920
Our client is seeking a Senior Development Manager to join their dynamic team to contribute to the creation of cutting-edge game development in a diverse growing studio. This role is offered fully remote if based in the UK or onsite alongside an excellent relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Direct various development teams, overseeing projects and handling risk management
- Align schedules with business objectives with other team leaders and Director of Product Development
- Guide a group of Development Managers across projects, monitoring change requests and supervising processes to inform leadership teams
- Recognise and counteract risks to ensure project achievement and facilitate efficient resolutions to production challenges
- Implement strategic approaches for Jira and Confluence to optimize management
Who you are:
- Management or Production experience within game development with lead involvement in the development cycle of a game to public release
- Extensive understanding of software product life cycles, tools, processes, and execution planning
- Proven track record in managing complex, multi-disciplinary projects on schedule, showcasing exceptional organizational skills and adaptability to new challenges
- Demonstrate passion, self-motivation, and initiative for process improvement within the development team
- Proficiency in JIRA and Confluence applications and workflows
- Project Management Qualifications in recognized methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Prince2, etc. is a plus
- Remote work is offered within the UK
- Excellent relocation package offered
- Up to 4 weeks of travel per year without using leave
- Health cash plan, eyecare, and access to 24/7 digital GP service
- Work with a company that prioritises your well-being providing mental health and physical health support with access to mental health first aiders and gym facilities
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2920.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.