Assistant Development Manager PC/Console Games England Remote REF 698
Our client is a successful video games company located in South-East England. They are looking for a dedicated Assistant Development Manager to join their vibrant team working remotely or on-site.
What you will be doing:
· Collaborating together with internal and external teams to set achievable expectations.
· Assist the team in keeping production tracking information within the projects’ scheduling and bug reporting software.
· Following up on change requests and informing producers of noteworthy changes.
· Addressing minor production issues and directing personnel towards a suitable solution.
· Supporting the Development Manager by assisting in the project management for various development disciplines.
Who you are:
· Qualified in project management and in one recognised methodology.
· Have a great understanding of software product life cycles, tools, processes and execution planning.
· Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
· Ability to adapt to new challenges, processes and tools with a proactive attitude.
· Have a working knowledge of JIRA issue tracking software or an equivalent application.
· Great work-life balance, opportunity to work fully UK based remote, VISA sponsorship available, regular social events, rewards package and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 698.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.