Outsource Manager Games Midlands, UK - REF 2333
We are a AAA games studio looking for an Outsource Manager to work on their pillar racing title at their main studio in the Midlands, England.
What does the job entail:
• Responsible for maintaining the outsource pipeline
• Vendor management and IP client relations
• Supervise, lead & evaluate outsource process from hand over to final delivery
• Manage and communicate the flow of assets to vendors
• Work with the Production team to supervise the creation and completion of content
• Ensure demands are met on time and to schedule without sacrificing quality
• Creating specs and Work Orders for Outsource
• Identify inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement within the creative process
• Highlight potential risks associated with IP tasks and requests. Also, ensure detailed documentation is completed where appropriate
Who you are:
• Full development lifecycle experience in production
• Experience working with external development partners in the game industry
• Exposure to workflow and productivity tools used in game development and outsourcing e.g. Confluence, Shotgun
• Good understanding of game development methodology
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Bonus, great relocation package, pension, medical and dental…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2333.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.