Head of Product Management - Mobile Games - Remote/Berlin REF 2612
Our client is one of the largest games producers in Europe and are now recruiting for a Head of Product Management to work in their offices in Germany. There is also an option to work remotely.
You will need to:
- Grow revenue.
- Formulate business cases and roadmaps for new features and/or products
- Establish the model, KPIs and targets for hypothesis-driven, data-informed decision making and management of the product and its features (pre- and post-launch)
- Drive evaluation and development of acquisition, engagement, and monetization best practices
- Work closely with product teams, market, and business analysts to forecast, monitor, and report business performance and to sustain and improve the products and services
- Maintain a high-quality user experience
- Drive and perform competitive reviews of external games & features
- Market research for the product
- Functional responsibility for the product management team
What we expect
- Deep understanding of the casual mobile gaming free-to-play space, preferably traditional card and boards games
- Technical competence. Strong track record of running games, particular on events and live operations environment, with an emphasis on monetization mechanics
- Strong passion for user-centric product design, deep understanding of retention and monetization
- Great leadership skills. Ability to coach and guide multi-discipline teams
- Emotional Intelligence, ability to collaborate with different stakeholders
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and variety with creative leeway to let you and your team’s abilities shine through your product ownership
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Competitive compensation package, we offer relocation support
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2612.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.