Product Director AAA Games Remote Europe REF 2556
This well-known AAA studio based in Stockholm, Sweden islooking for a Product Management Director to work on an established franchise. Yourrole will focus on the business aspects of development including how togenerate revenue from monetization in game, creating a system that doesn’taffect gameplay and diverse enough to maintain player engagement and longevity. You will develop insights, strategy, tactics,and execute plans across user acquisition, marketing, partnerships, first partyrelations, and more. A key part of your role is maximising the Live Servicesbusiness as well as creating/running a modern Live Services framework onconsole.
What will you do?
· Work on our pillar franchise building ourproduct and data team
· Steer A/B experimentation to grow revenue and gameplay
· Manage economy design, testing and finetuning
· Decide which metrics and tools to utilise forall products
· Report to the senior franchise leadership
· Mould the franchise business strategy
· Responsible for the Live Ops and productstrategy, growth, revenue, portfolio…
· Nurture and grow the Product Management team
· Work with game team leadership to increase keymetrics incl. acquisition, engagement, and monetization
· Business models e.g. economy
· Use analytics in decision making for featureoptimisation and development
· Partner with marketing, creative and franchiseteams to advance titles ROI
· Design and manage player metrics to drive andmaximise
o Engagement, acquisition and monetization
What skills do you need?
· Experience with multivariate and A/B testing
· Constructing intricate in-game economies
· Managing Product Management team and mentoringjunior members
· 4+ years’ experience in production, analytics,systems design or product management in video games
· 10 years’ experience in consumers goods
· Consumer research experience to drive productimprovements
· Use of analytics to enhance product development
· Use of testing and metrics to support changes inproducts
Stocks, bonus, excellent renumeration package, pension, privatehealth care, great work-life balance…
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2556.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.