Senior QA Tester VR Games Holland REF 2553
We arelooking for a Senior QA Tester for our VR games studio based in Amsterdam,Holland. This role is offered onsite atour studio and is open to candidates from the EU.
Whatwill you do?
· Reportand track bugs
· Workto milestones and test requests from other teams, ensure QA clearance of loggederrors
· Createand execute test plans for all features of the game
· Ensurethe most effective and time efficient test process to ensure best practice
· Useyour understanding of game development to aid in QA process
· Workon multiple projects and platforms
· Useof version source control e.g. GitHub
· Useof appropriate jargon and documentation
· Conductusability,performance, functionality, qualitative and load tests
· Identifyand resolve critical issues raised
· Guideand share test plans with any external testing agencies to ensure rigorous andcomplete testing of the game
· Mentorand train junior QA
· IdentifyQA risks and suggest solutions
· Monitorbug tracking databases and flag issues and come up with solutions
Whatskills do you need?
· 4+years of experience in QA
· Bugtracking database experience
· Strong bug, build status, document &update reporting skills
· Game mechanics understanding
· Centralcity location, relocation allowance, no crunch, great work-life balance
To applypls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2553.
Big Planetis an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.