Business Development & Corporate Manager Games – London UK REF 2391
Our client is a major publisher backed leading mobile games studio based in London UK. We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate and Business Development Manager to spear head strategic opportunities and support internal stakeholders. This position is perfect for an engaging, personable, enthusiastic, and results-orientated individual, withan eye for detail. This individual must be a highly motivated, who will identify and execute suitable inorganic growth opportunities. Additionally, the individual will play a key role in current initiatives working closely with VP Strategy. The candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of the mobile games industry; an understanding of the challenges clients face and a genuine passionfor games.
- · Gather intelligence on industry, competitors and market trends from public and network resources.
- · Track and synthesize trends and take aways from global gaming markets and turn those insights into actionable approaches.
- · Execute business negotiations and contract process; collaborate with functional teams across different countries to achieve success.
- · Identify and execute IP, game development and M&A opportunities that are aligned with company goals
- · Advise internal stakeholders on iterations ofbusiness strategies and spearhead any initiatives that are deemed valuable
- · Communicate value prepositions and drive business cases both internally and externally with efficiency and clarity.
- · Provide bi-weekly reporting on the status of current opportunities, new lead generation, competitor performance and market trends.
- · Create internal documentation to present and review new opportunities to a wide range of internal stakeholders
- · Assist VP & strategy teams on any ad-hoc responsibilities that require support.
- · Find ways to sustain the company’s business and create new opportunities
Minimum 4 years of experience in corporate strategy, corporate development and business development, at least 2 years of this in gaming industry with proficient knowledge of F2P game studios
- · BA/BS degree in business, finance, economics (or fields similar) and a working knowledge of business-related fields
- · Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- · Proven quantitative skills and financial modeling experience
- · Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- · Strong presentation skills with the ability to create presentations independently to audiences with varying degrees of technical knowledge
- · Passion and genuine interest in mobile gaming is a plus
- · Additional languages are a plus, but not required
In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- · Highly competitive salary
- · Private medical care
- · Awesome onsite chef serving breakfast, lunch,and lots of treats (naughty and nice)
- · Relocation assistance for those moving to the UK
- · Life insurance and a favourable pension scheme
- · Healthcare cash plan including dental and optical coverage
- · Yoga, massages, fitness classes
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply quoting reference 2391.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.