UA Manager Mobile Games – Remote UK – REF 2369
Our world-renowned client is seeking an experienced UA Manager, to join their rapidly growing mobile studio, based in the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and managing paid acquisition channels and issuing budgets across campaigns and channels
- Collecting and analysing performance data.
- Taking ownership into the insights and implementation of ads
- Experience running campaigns on social media networks
- Creative benchmarking against strong competitors
- BI tools such as Data Studio
- Produce Insight reports
- Evaluate potential UA partners and relevant tools
- Conduct experiments with new channels and build new test frameworks
- Updating marketing and user tracking information
- Setting up data with BI for performance marketing
Who are you?
- Experience in UA campaigns, ideally in games or entertainment apps
- Experience growing games through UA campaigns
- In-depth expertise with Social Media ads frameworks
- Knowledge of market, esp. conversion tracking, programmatic advertising…
- Demonstrate budgeting and budget spending responsibilities
- Strong project management, analytical and reporting skills
- Good communication skills with ability to work in a team
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote role
- Great career prospects
- Good work life balance
To apply please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 2369.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.