Remote or Onsite QA Project Manager Games Testing Warsaw – REF 2399
Our client is a very well-established testing studio for the games, film and tv industry. We looking for a QA Project Manager to help join our amazing team. This role is remote or onsite in our studio in Warsaw, Poland.
What will you be doing?
- Management of Senior QA staff e.g. QA Leads and QA Technicians
- Identify improvements and issues whether that be internal or external to the QA Manager
- Drive continuous improvement by preparing and identifying valuable metrics/KPI’s
- Communicate and understand staffing and resourcing requirements
- Assume full operational ownership of assigned clients
Who you are?
- 3-4+ years of experience in a Project Manager or QA relevant role
- Knowledge of agile, scrum, project management styles , risk assessment etc
- Exceptional English communication skills both written and verbal
- MS Office
- Client and stakeholder management skills
A great work life balance with flexible hours and competitive salary. Alongside a great open and friendly work environment and amazing benefits package.
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2399.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.