Marketing Director AAA Game Studio Germany Ref 2470
A well-known video games and computer company that has been responsible for the development and release of some very popular PC and Console titles are looking for a Marketing Director. Through a sustainable strategy, you would be creating innovative content to support an F2P multiplayer game for our gaming community. They are looking for a Marketing Director who is passionate about the industry and loves the buzz surrounding game launches, updates, and announcements.
Your role will consist of providing expertise in digital media, optimization techniques, media platforms, and how to reach gamers and using these techniques to increase engagement.
- Enhance the company’s outlook through communication initiatives, and planned marketing strategies.
- Carry out Go to Market plans through current channels, using various marketing levers.
- Ability to figure out how to structure a problem, define what success looks like, identify workable solutions, and build product specifications that clearly describe how the solution works.
- Think strategically and follow industry trends to help set the direction through organizing daily, weekly, and monthly events, that support our acquisition, engagement, and retention goals.
- Develop KPIs to assess and monitor campaign success and deliver reports for all integrated marketing campaigns.
- Fully efficient in all areas of marketing, including product research, asset development, third party liaisons, ad/media spend, events, campaign execution and project management.
- Take ownership of hitting deadlines and providing results .
- Be a genuine advocate internally for what the community is talking about and what matters to them, sharing these and deeper insights to educate campaigns, new content ideas and potential digital experiences in-game.
- Have a vision for what the power of digital communities can deliver into players' lives, and where this fits within content and marketing campaigns.
- Generate relationships with stakeholders, like digital influencers, or business partners .
- Be confident in developing a team of 5-7 direct and indirect reports.
- Over 8+ years of gaming industry experience.
- Extensive experience of 3+ years as a team leader.
- A requirement of a bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Worked in a multifunctional work setting in a similar role to improve business objectives along with project management.
- Staying on top of the latest trends, on online player interfaces like Mobile/Console or PC.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate with both business and technical teams as well as management effectively.
- Outstanding analytical skills with a focus on data-informed decision making, experimentation design, and data analysis.
- Being a self-starter: proactively identifying problems, building consensus, and driving the team toward solutions.
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
- Relocation support and benefits
- Occupational pension scheme
- Flexible Working hours
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetables every day
- Hot & Cold drinks of your choice
- In-house massage, Fitness Club membership
- Monthly company events
- public transportation
- Games/Books Library
- Personal Talent Development Manager
- Regular in-house social events
- Summer and Christmas Party
- Beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2470.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.