Senior Data Manager Games - France Ref 1705
Our client is a leadingt games studio in France, working on Console, PC and VR/Sim titles. We are looking for a talented, rigorous, and committed Senior Data Manager to work on a world famous 3D Games / Simulation title for PC.
- Good knowledge of version management software (especially Perforce)
- You are rigorous and methodical in your work
- You are comfortable with the direct communication between the different members of the team.
- You are comfortable working in a French and multicultural environment
- A good knowledge of at least one scripting language would be a plus (PowerShell, Python, ...)
- A knowledge of an object-oriented language (C #, C ++, Java, ...) would be a plus (but not essential)
- Create the different versions of the game, ensuring their quality and stability. Be reactive and report problems in advance to ensure a production line without interruption (compilation problems ...).
- You are in charge of solving the productivity problems of the production tools, in direct relation with the Leads and the QA.
- You may need to develop tools or participate in their design.
- In relation with all the teams of the project, you ensure a role of tools support to the users and for their use of the versions (list of modifications, remote debugging, call stack, rules of reproduction, continuous integration...).
- Update the documents and information materials of the tools and versions for which you are responsible.
- You are participating in a live content publishing process.