Lead Community Manager Games - Denmark or Remote Ref 2457
As the Lead Community Manager, you will be consumer-focused, ready, and willing to put customers at the heart of the work you do. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will be building, maintaining, and protecting digital relations in PR, Brand and Release functions. The central focus of your role will however entail a largely community-driven game, which attempts to reduce loneliness and build friendships. The ideal candidate will be organized, and ready to drive complex projects, with experience in large-scale community development efforts in the gaming industry. This could be your opportunity to show us how you could impact our company through your skills and capabilities, by exceeding customer expectations in their gameplay experience. Join our team of driven developers, to create new pioneering games while helping each other grow.
- Gathering, analysing and recording customer feedback to developers and artists to monitor performance of the strategy, identifying areas of growth and underperformance.
- Being creative at the core, you will bring the brand voice to life using unique marketing ideas, running, content calendars and turning concepts into high-quality products
- Partnering closely with the community team and providing aid in recruitment, brainstorming and tools.
- Create and coordinate long-term strategies that enhance the game’s reputation and community growth.
- Forming a blueprint to construct a friendshipping community.
- Establish a foundation for all player communication platforms.
- You’ll have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or another relevant field, suitable work experience is also considered.
- You’ve had extensive experience of 3+ years with companies very active on social media, forums, and branding.
- You possess a vast knowledge of product development, organizational structure, main competitors, brand voice, long-term strategies, needs, as well as the primary interests of consumers.
- You’ll have the ability to thrive in an ever-adapting environment, especially when it comes to teamwork and handling many tasks at once.
- Be confident in tracking performance and its’ indicators.
- A strategic thinker with the motivation and drive to own and execute initiatives.
- Excellent knowledge of online player communities like WhatsApp or YouTube etc.
- A fascination with gaming.
- Be able to take critical feedback and apply it to better yourself.
- Good technical knowledge in reporting and relaying bugs and fixes, which builds independence in carrying out complex tasks.
- An enthusiastic gamer possessing owning experience and familiarity with MOBA/MMO games and their communities.
- Understanding of project management.
- Involved in gaming communities with an active personal network.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We’re a team of high-spirited, lively and productive colleagues located near the centre of Copenhagen.
- Remote or Onsite work
- To be part of a continually expanding company
- A thrilling work environment that aids your personal and career development
- Live products
- Daily lunch
- Relocation Assistance
- Highly competitive salary
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2457.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.