Senior Game User Experience Researcher Worldwide – REF 2350
Our client is a well-established game studio looking for a Senior Game User Experience Researcher to help the development of their game products. As part of your role, you will be responsible for providing user research support as well as utilize various research methods at different stages of product development.
What will you be doing?
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to enhance the overall user experience and product quality
- Be responsible for establishing user experience design standards
- Track and monitor product improvements in user experience and beyond
- Assist in building up the new survey channels
- Assess, monitor, and follow up on user feedback and game performance metrics
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any degree
- 3+ years of user experience/research or related
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Passionate about games and user experience, alongside an in-depth understanding of one or more MMORPGs
Great work-life balance, with a competitive salary and great benefits.
Please forward your CV’s to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2350.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and GDPR complaint.