UA Manager – Social Mobile Games – London or remote - ref 2369
Our client is a rapidly growing mobile games studio, based in London UK. They are seeking an experienced UA Manager
- Control & set up paid acquisition channelswith budget allocation across channels & campaigns
- Solid abilities in compiling and analysing performance data.
- Ownership of the process of establishing insights & implementing into ad operations
- Professional experience running campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads, and other networks
- Run creative benchmarking against competitors
- Knowledge of BI tools like Data Studio.
- Generate insights from operational measures (e.g., Audience, optimisation goals, etc.)
- Select, onboard, and evaluate new mobile UA partners and relevant tools
- Experiment with new channels by selection of relevant candidates and building test frameworks
- Ensure the marketing and user tracking iscorrect & up to date
- Ensure data setup with BI to allow performance marketing
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in managing marketing or UA campaigns, in games or relevant entertainment apps
- Experience in successfully growing apps or games through organic/viral & paid mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- In-depth understanding and proven expertise with Facebook ads and Google AdWords for mobile (UAC).
- Good understanding of essential mobile marketing tech, especially conversion tracking, programmatic advertising, etc.
- Previous budgeting and budget spending responsibilities for ROI-based mobile user acquisition campaigns
- Strong project management skills, analytical (data analysis experience using Excel and analytics tools) and reporting skills
- Proactive, with a strong sense of accountability, ownership and a hands-on mentality
- Preference for working in fast-paced environments, and ability to deliver on multiple projects in parallel.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills needed
- Passionate about gaming, media and entertainment
- Team player orientation
We offer a good London UK salary, fully remote role, great career prospects as the first UA Manager into this growing studio, no crunch, good work life balance, cool IP to work on.
CVs to email@example.com to apply