Business Development Executive Remote or Germany – REF 2340
Our client is a new revolutionary games company changing the user experience of financial services by bringing real financial data and interactions into videogames. They have created a Financial Entertainment (FE) game development platform to enable game developers to bring their wondrous creativity, user centric approach and ability to create fun in the financial world. This amazing company is now looking for a Business Development Executive to join their emerging commercial team. You will have an essential role in selling their innovative Game SaaS solution, you will also seek and build relationships with corporate decision makers to sell our clients products and services.
What will you be doing?
- Be part of the international sales organization and report directly to the CCO
- Be a customer-facing professional who directly contributes to relationship-building, portfolio growth and revenue generation
- Keep your B2B sales-pipelines full and flowing
- Align your daily workflows, tasks, and activities with a pre-designed sales process, managing a sales-pipeline
- Organically generating leads through existing networks or industry knowledge and research
- Working with delivery and several support teams to maximize time spent engaging with clients
- Co-create standards for how integrations and micro service are designed and developed
- Move prospects from start to finish to the sales process
Who you are?
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, marketing, or other similar discipline
- 5+ years of professional working experience in total, excluding internships, work-student, and training.
- 3+ years of Working experience within B2B software or SaaS industries highly providing scale self-service enterprise solutions: preferably in a start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and pre-dominant language of the covered market
- Strong business acumen
- The required skills plus strong learning ability and appetite
- Passionate about translating business targets and user needs into state-of-the-art B2B sales process and success
- Enthusiastic about working in an entrepreneurial start-up environment that is goal-oriented, fast pace and high risk with the potential of high rewards
- A team player who enjoys interacting and support others with their tasks and questions
- A passion for videogames and trading
Bonus skills to have
- Experience building and leading new teams
- Experience in Fintech and/or games industries
- Hands on experience with creating technology
- Experience executing commercial activities in early-stage start-ups
- A great entrepreneurial environment that celebrates good ideas and risk taking
- A remote first company headquartered in Germany
- A compensation package consisting of base salary, annual incentives, and stock options that heavily rewards entrepreneurship and results
- State of the art technical equipment
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2340
We are an equal opportunity company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.