Senior Marketing Manager Games - Fully Remote, Denmark - Ref 2200
We are working withan innovative game studio based in a lively capital city, offering an amazingwork-life balance.
This internationalteam has been built out of pure passion and they are now looking fora Senior Marketing Manager to own and drive initiatives, bringingplayers into their new project. Great career opportunity to own and share yourinitiatives.
Fully remoteopportunity or Denmark-based.
What you’ll bedoing?
- Early marketing funnel using branding, PR and partners as well as owning and executing initiatives.
- Work on strategies and planning
- Analysis and improvements as needed of user info optimising conversions.
- Application of insights and analysis, with integration into future initiatives.
- Additional info available upon application.
Who you are?
- You’ll have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in marketing within the video game industry, ideally with direct UA and performance marketing initiatives (GaaS/ monetisation pre- and post-launch)
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Prior experience working with PC games
- Good experience and understanding of the video game industry and the broader influencer landscape
- Ability to network and build strong working relationships with game users and PR partners
- Analytical thinker and thrives on taking ownership and driving marketing initiatives, and don’t forget a genuine passion for video game marketing!
A passionate teamof internationals who are fun, dynamic, and love what they do!
If you chooseonsite (when they’re back in the office), you’ll enjoy daily lunches andwork-life balances that only a cool team like this, combined with the locationof a scenic city can offer!
To apply, e-mailyour CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quotingreference 2200.
We are an equalopportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We do not discriminate onthe basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. BigPlanet is a GDPR compliant agency.