Senior Marketing Manager Games - Fully Remote - Denmark Ref 2200
We are working with an innovative game studio based in a lively capital city. Offering amazing work-life balance.
This international team has been built out of pure passion and they are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to own and drive initiatives, bringing players into their new project. Great career opportunity to own and share your initiatives.
Fully remote opportunity or Denmark based.
What you’ll be doing?
- Early marketing funnel, owning and executing initiatives.
- Work on strategies and execution to maximise reach of users.
- Analysis and improvements as needed of user info optimising conversions.
- Application of insights and analysis, with integration into future initiatives.
- Additional info available on application.
Who you are?
- You’ll have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in marketing within the video game industry, ideally with direct UA and performance marketing initiatives (GaaS / monetisation pre and post launch)
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Prior experience working with PC games
- Good experience and understanding of the video game industry and the broader influencer landscape
- Ability to network and build strong working relationships with game users and PR partners
- Analytical thinker and thrives on taking ownership and driving marketing initiatives, and don’t forget a genuine passion for video game marketing!
Passionate team of internationals who are fun, dynamic and love what they do!
If you choose onsite (when they’re back in office), you’ll enjoy daily lunches and work-life balances that only a cool team like this, combined with the location of a scenic city can offer!
To apply, e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Quoting Ref 2200.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.