Product Manager F2P Games, SE England - Ref 2258
We are working with a fantastic F2P mobile game studio based in London that seeks a Product Manager to join their talented team! Lovely positive team culture working on great projects! This role suits someone who is analytical and has solid understanding of the f2p game space.
What will you be doing?
- Work with data to validate or invalidate hypothesis on game economy.
- Assess and analyse the impact of any potential changes or improvements to the game.
- Working with a range of disciplines to drive results and outcomes for the product.
Skills & experience required:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in f2p, mobile games or mobile product management, or data analytics in the mobile space.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to focus on data-driven decision making.
- Experience with SQL, or a willingness to learn.
- Quantitative modelling skills to assess and estimate effects of scenarios, as well as experience with testing and experimentation a plus.
- Have true love for games, ensuring player engagement and enjoyment.
- Ability to problem-solve and work towards a solution.
- Excellent communication skills to work across a varied team.
- A good team player who is self-starting.
- Ability to differentiate correlation from causation.
- Experience with SQL (if none, strong desire to learn SQL required).
- Quantitative modelling skills to estimate the effect of potential ideas and scenarios.
- Experience with multivariate testing and experimentation.
This studio offers a friendly and comfortable working environment as well as onsite catering, fresh fruit, gym classes, great tech, private healthcare, competitive salary.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2258.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.