IT Director AAA Studio NW England UK Ref 2243
Our client, a cross-platform AAA studio seeks an IT Director to join their senior leadership team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the IT infrastructure, applications, desktop support, IT operations and game technologies.
- IT team management, supervision, mentorship,recruitment.
- Manage and develop the budget for the team and any IT expenses for projects.
- Ensuring and maintenance of the studio's systems.
- Responsible for vendor, outsourcing, service level agreements etc. as fall within IT/ systems.
- Leadership responsibilities, working with studio management on strategic IT / systems strategic planning and development.
Who you are:
- Minimum of a relevant degree qualification.
- Must have IT management (budgets, teams, capital expenditure, SLAs, strategic planning etc.) experience – games industry technology experience would be great, but not essential.
- Must have a solid understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Knowledge of infrastructure incl. SANs, firewalls, virtualization etc. as well as cloud computing and business process automation.
- Experience with ITIL or similar, systems design and development from business requirements analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as required from a leadership role.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects as may be required.
- Ability to collaborate, problem-solve and work within a sometimes geographically disparate space.
Lovely studio, great on staff wellness program/contributions, competitive salaries, work-life balance, pension contribution, flexibility within core working hours, great tech…and more!
If interested to hear more & apply, send your CV to email@example.com today quoting reference 2243.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.