Senior Community Manager Family Friendly Studio NW England
We are working with a well-known family friendly AAA game studio based in the North West of England who is looking for a Community Manager to help sell their world recognised products. This is a pivotal role as you be engaging with the players and setting out the social strategy for the studio.
What will you be doing?
• Community programs
• Implementing global strategy for player engagement
• Managing the PR and communication strategy
• Building content for press releases, community channels and trade events
• Connecting with players, customer support and producers
• Reporting on key metrics
Who you are
• 5+ year Community Manager experience in a console and PC games studio
• World class experience at a senior level
• Degree in a relevant field
• Social media campaign management
• Knowledge of social media channels and trends
• Written content for social media
• Community engagement program development
• Quantitative and qualitative feedback (A/B testing, online survey insights, community channels...)
• Detail oriented
• Interpersonal and communication skills
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please email me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com,quoting reference 1966.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.