Data Manager Indie Games France Ref 1705
We are working with an indie game studio based in France who is looking for a Data Manager to join their team and work on their exciting new flight simulation project.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring quality of the project and reporting any potential issues
- Production tool productivity solutions
- Assisting in development or design of tools
- Tools support
- Documentation updating
- Live content publishing processes
Who you are
- Version management software e.g. Perforce...
- 1+ scripting language e.g. PowerShell, Python...
- 1+ object-oriented language e.g. C#, C++, Java...
This studios offers incentive policies, free health insurance, transport subsidy of 50% for public transport users, and great profit and bonus schemes.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1705.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.