Data Specialist F2P Games Spain Ref 1279
This leading F2P games company based in Spain is looking for a game data specialist to provide key metrics which will influence the decisions on their pillar titles in production. We are looking for a data mad person, someone who lives and breathes numbers and has the experience in the games industry in a similar role to back it up. Are you exactly what we are looking for?
What will you be doing?
- Identifying potential opportunities and improvements through player data analysis
- Issue debugging via tracking
- Predictive analytical models
- Offering advice to your team regarding data and analytics
- Bridging the gap between the game and the analytics system
- Ensuring the best player experience through improvements of key metrics
Who you are
- Big data technologies/database systems
- SQL, Python, ML
- Looker, Tableau...
- Experimental design
- AWS a bonus
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1279.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.