Remote Senior Producer/Project Manager PC/Console England – REF 2856
We are working with an exciting client who are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology. They are looking for a talented Senior Producer/Project Manager to join their team of industry veterans and work on their latest projects. This role is offered fully remote if you can work within UK hours.
What you will be doing:
- Manager various development disciplines and content teams e.g. risk management, communications strategy, documentation etc
- Collaborate with the director of Product development to develop and plan schedules based on business objects
- Use Jira and Confluence strategy/management
- Manage the overall process of the teams, ensuring reviews take place and bug logging and triage
- Help mentor junior members of the team
Who you are:
- Industry experience with Production in a games software development capacity
- At least one game title through to public release in a project management capacity
- Exceptional knowledge of software product life cycles, tools, process and execution planning
- Good knowledge of JIRA and Confluence applications and workflows
- Project Management Qualifications e.g. Agile, Scrum, Pince2 is a bonus
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Great work life balance
- Excellent holiday schemes
- Fully remote working offered
- Great benefits package included
- Regular social and sporting activities
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV, along with your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2856.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.