Game Design Director Mobile Games India - REF 2678
Our client is an established games development studio based in Bangalore, India. They are looking for a passionate Game Design Director to join their exceptional team.
What you will be doing:
· Oversee and lead a group of game designers to guarantee the highest level of quality and uniformity in all design components.
· Design, and polish player development, game controls, and level design to determine they work effectively together.
· Manage the game’s direction to ensure it corresponds with company’s goals in cohesion with the programming, art, and production teams.
· Analyse user statistics and feedback to enhance game design for maximum engagement and enjoyment.
· Keep informed on current mobile gaming development trends.
Who you are:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Game Design or a related field.
· 5+ years of experience in game design with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
· Skilled with Unity, Unreal Engine, Blueprints and other game design tools and software.
· A broad knowledge of user expectations, monetization techniques, and market trends in mobile gaming.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent knowledge of level design and 3C’s design principles and concepts.
· This role offers a full relocation package, visa support, competitive salary, and a collaborative and exciting work environment.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2678.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.