Technical Architect Mobile Games India - REF 2943
Our client is a successful games development studio based in Bangalore, India. They are looking for a passionate Technical Architect to join their dynamic team.
What you will be doing:
· Strengthen architectural and technological strategies for game development endeavours.
· Contribute to the overall decision-making process.
· Work with design, art, and engineering teams to develop game features that correspond with project and technical requirements.
· Apply considerable knowledge to create innovative mobile games using various game engines.
· Utilise expertise in the industry, provide technical leadership, mentoring, and coaching to junior team members.
Who you are:
· 10+ years of game development experience with a focus on mobile gaming.
· You can showcase previous experience of building systems and multiplayer games, with a focus on delivering AAA titles or similar scale games.
· You can demonstrate versatility and proficiency in using mobile game development tools such as Unreal Engine.
· Skilled in C++, AI, Blueprints, UI, multiplayer and animation tools.
· Strong understanding of backend operations, including networking, user interfaces, and data management in gaming.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Passionate about gaming and keeping up with industry development and innovation.
· This role offers a full relocation package, visa support, competitive salary, and a collaborative and exciting work environment.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2943.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.