Lead Games Designer PC/Console Games UK REMOTE - REF 2937
Our client is a successful video games development studio based in the UK. They are looking for a skilled Lead Games Designer to join their passionate team. This role is offered remote if based in the UK.
What you will be doing:
· Ensuring game design is fulfilled to support an excellent player experience.
· Leading and mentoring the design by providing constant assistance and feedback.
· Working together with production to organise feature teams.
· Assisting with weekly update meetings and collaborating with other departments to guarantee timely completion of tasks.
· Relaying feedback to leadership team to work on areas of development.
Who you are:
· You have previous experience in a lead/senior games design role.
· Have previously shipped at least one title in a senior or lead role.
· Experience using Jira, Confluence and Unreal Engine.
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Have thorough understanding of every element of game development and design.
· 25+ days holiday, flexible working hours, annual bonuses, private healthcare, company events and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2937.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.