Senior Producer PC/Console Games UK REMOTE - REF 2936
Our client is a successful video games development studio based in the UK. They are looking for a passionate Senior Producer to join their dynamic team. This role is offered remote if based in the UK.
What you will be doing:
· Identify potential risks to the project and devise plans to minimise problems.
· Looking for opportunities to build new connections with clients and act as the primary liaison between teams within and outside the company.
· Assist in leading and mentoring team members by offering direction and assistance.
· Create and manage timelines, roadmaps, and plans for both short- and long-term projects.
· Responsible for driving the project's vision.
Who you are:
· You have previous experience in a production role and worked a full lifecycle of a title.
· You have great verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong knowledge about art and design aspects of games.
· You have the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
· You are highly passionate about games and their development.
· 25+ days holiday, flexible working hours, annual bonuses, private healthcare company events and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2936.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.