Remote Technical Director PC/Console Games UK – REF 2933
We are working with a well-established PC/Console games studio based in the North of England who are looking for a Technical Director to join their team and work on their latest projects. This role is offered remote if based in the UK.
What you will be doing:
- Design and optimise processes and tools to fit projects needs
- Work closely across multi-disciplinary teams to establish project technical requirements
- Explore how to develop projects in Unreal Engine 5
- Help lead and mentor technical managers providing guidance and support
- Ensure the highest technical quality of the projects, including performance, stability and optimization
- Coordinate teams to ensure project milestones and delivery deadlines are met
- Ensure correct tools, processes and best practices are used to meet project deadlines
Who you are:
- Proven experience in a Technical Director role, or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of UE5
- Experience in leading and providing feedback to a team in a similar role
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a results-oriented approach
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for gaming and deep appreciation for the creative and technical aspects of game development
- 25+ days holiday, flexible working, pension schemes, annual bonuses, company events, zero crunch culture, cycle to work scheme and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2933.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.