Remote Head of Production PC/Console Games UK REF 2931
Our client is a successful video games development studio based in the UK. They are looking for a diligent and experienced Head of Production to join their dedicated team. This role is offered remote if based in the UK.
What you will be doing:
- Making decisions about long-term development plans and shaping company direction.
- Giving both internal and external contacts clear and concise feedback when necessary.
- Delivering reports on important statistics as needed throughout the project life cycle.
- Evaluating and assessing any potential risks alongside the production team to relay to the SLT.
- Influence the key direction of projects through establishing its development strategy, budgets major deliverables and milestones, roadmap, and schedules.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in production management based roles or similar
- You have successfully managed a full life cycle production in a lead producer or head of production role.
- You will have good verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A proven record of successfully developing roadmaps, budgets, key deliverables, schedules, and milestones for new video game projects.
- You have had experience in a leadership role and relaying feedback to the team.
- You have a thorough knowledge of and enthusiasm for games and their creation.
- 25+ days holiday, flexible working, pension schemes, annual bonuses, company events, zero crunch culture, cycle to work scheme and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2931.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.