Production Director PC/Console Games Southern Germany – REF 2022
Our client is a leading games studio based in Southern Germany who are looking for an experienced Production Director to join their team and work on their latest projects. This role is offered fully onsite alongside an excellent relocation package and benefits.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the development team
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently between multi-disciplinary teams organizing projects to be delivered on time and within budget
- Work closely with the executive directors and be part of the studio management team
- Implement best practices and process improvements to enhance to efficiency of the production process
- Define initial project scope and delivery schedules, managing day-to-day project schedules
- Manage and mentor production managers, coordinators and teams
- Initiate or implement development process improvements to achieve efficiency
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience as a Videogame/software Producer
- Several console titles shipped in a management role
- Good knowledge of software development process, project management, and performance management
- Experience managing teams and delivering products on time
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for video games, video game development and the video game industry
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Relocation support provided
- Good additional benefits e.g., language classes and fitness studio
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2022.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.