Senior Game Designer AAA PC/Console Games London – REF 2765
We are working with a well-established AAA PC/Console games studio based in London, who are now looking for a talented Senior Game Designer to join their team and work on their latest exciting projects. This role is offered fully onsite alongside an excellent relocation package, benefits, and salary.
What you will be doing:
- Help ensure the design and conceptualisation of game systems, mechanics, and features are aligned with the overall project vision
- Create a unified game experience, communicating through documentation, presentations and direct communication wit your team
- Mentor and coach junior members of your team
- Take part in peer-reviews and provide clear critical feedback to those you work with
- Test and refine game features, analysing feedback from playtests, and data from game telemetry
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practises in game design
Who you are:
- 3+ years of industry experience in a game design role or similar working on an AAA title
- Strong broad understanding of game design concepts, with an emphasis on game systems
- Experience of prototyping gameplay mechanics using the Unreal Engine, Unity or similar
- Deep understanding of player motivation and behaviour
- Applied maths skills to support systems design, analysis and balance
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Benefits include a competitive salary, no crunch, great benefits (private medical and dental cover), generous bonus schemes, friendly and supportive work environment, 4-day work week….
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2765.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.