Senior Production Director AAA PC/Console Games London – REF 2916
We are working with a world-famous AAA PC/Console games studio based in London, who are looking for an experienced Senior Production Director to join their team and work on their latest projects. As part of your role, you will be dealing with a more product facing responsibilities, ensuring the delivery of a high-quality game to market. This role is offered onsite alongside an excellent relocation package, competitive salary and great benefits.
What you will be doing:
- Work alongside the Creative Director and Senior Development Director to define and deliver the game
- Be responsible for balancing the game vision, strategy, and business model
- Maintain strong communication with stakeholders, keeping them informed of project progress, milestones and any potential
- Have a deep understanding of the market, players, game features and engagement/monetization mechanics
- Identify and define engaging features, content and systems
- Define and manage project timelines, milestones and deliverables
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices and emerging technologies to drive continuous improvement in production methodologies
Who you are:
- Extensive experience in game production/production management roles, having lead multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of game development pipelines, methodologies, and best practices
- Exceptional project management skills, ability to prioritize tasks, manage resources and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong passion for games and the games industry
- Very competitive salary and flexible working hours offered
- Visa sponsorship and relocation packages for you and your family
- Excellent benefits package offered
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2916.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.