Remote Senior Producer PC/Console Games UK REF 2903
Our client is an exciting PC/Console game studio located in the UK, who are now looking for a talented Senior Producer, skilled in Unreal Engine 5 to join their dynamic team. This role is offered fully remote if based in the UK.
What you will be doing:
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the development team, inspiring a culture of excellence, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Collaborations across multi-disciplines to influence successful results and outcomes.
- Enable high quality standards and great practices are adhered to throughout the game development.
- Mentoring and supporting the development of junior team members.
- Working at the forefront of key projects driving the creative direction.
Who you are:
- Experience working in a Production management role or similar.
- Great knowledge and experience using the Unreal Engine.
- You have strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- A keen interest for game development and production.
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- 25+ days holiday and bank holidays, great working environment and team culture, annual bonus, company social events, training and development opportunities and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference 2903.
Big Planet is an equal opps recuitment agency and we are GDPR compliant.