Technical Games Designer PC/Console Games Prague REF 1151
Out client is a fast growing team located in Prague, Czech Republic. They are looking for a passionate Technical Games Designer experienced in at least one scripting language to join their dynamic team working on-site.
What you will be doing:
· Discussing training requirements with customers
· Implementing design skills to determine the best way to represent new software features.
· Use of technical skills by working with art disciplines such as programming and QA.
· Accepting challenges with new projects,
· Being flexible and creative in the range of projects to fulfil the vision .
Who you are:
· Relevant university experience in the game development.
· Able to take initiative and be autonomous.
· Experience in at least one scripting language such as lua, C#, Python etc.
· Have strong English communication skills and great teamworking ability.
· Have the ability to learn new scripting languages.
· Knowledge in web technologies (HTML, JS, Angular) and UI/UX and AI design.
· Experience using C# and C++
· Have previously published titles.
· Full health coverage, paid time off, flexible working, opportunities to grow skills and career, help with relocating and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 1151.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.