Remote Lead Game Designer PC/Console Games NW England - REF 2886
We are working with an exciting PC/Console games studio who are looking for an experienced Lead Game Designer to join their team and work on their latest project. This role is offered fully remote if based in the UK.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for leading and managing the game design team, providing guidance, feedback and mentorship to ensure high-quality work and effective collaboration
- Help review and give feedback on latest builds to ensure it fits with the design vision and core mechanics
- Effectively communicate the project objectives, strategies, and general information to all team members
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the successful integration of gameplay mechanics and features into the game
- Create a work environment that is motivating and supportive
- Communicate with clients to ensure all parties have full awareness of project deadlines, objectives and deadlines
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience in a Senior/Lead Designer role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- At least 2+ AAA titles published in a design role
- Strong analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Remote working offered
- Great benefits schemes including medical and dental insurance
- No crunch
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team
- Professional development opportunities
Please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2886.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.