Technical Designer Games France – REF 2676
Our client is a highly acclaimed indie game studio based in the beautiful South-West France; they are now looking for an experienced Technical Designer to join their exciting team.
What you will be doing:
- Work on the definition of technical specifications for the needs of the Content and Market Team.
- Work on the architecture of the game’s packages.
- Share bug diagnostics related to incomplete data.
- Implement steps to solve problems and systems in place.
- Build, develop and maintain healthy relationships with players and development teams from a technical perspective.
- With the studio’s live gaming community to solve any issues you encounter
Who you are:
- 3+ years of industry experience in a Technical Design role or similar
- A degree in computer science or game design
- Great understanding of game design and programming principles
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary with no crunch.
- Great benefits package including health insurance.
- Relocation support provided.
- Profit sharing and holiday bonus.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
- Amazing added benefits in terms of transportation, sports, studio media library.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2676.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.