Remote Lead Combat Designer PC/Console Games Frankfurt – REF 2813
We are working with one of the leading game developers in Germany, who are now looking for a talented Lead Combat Designer to help work on their work class RPG games. This role is offered fully remote if based in Germany.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for driving the combat experience and challenges from the enemy design and AI perspective.
- Work alongside the Game Design Director and Senior team members to ensure the combat is align with the game’s vision.
- Work with leadership in defining short and mid-term plannings.
- Regularly seek feedback from the wider team to aid you in honing the combat experience.
- Help mentor and manage junior members of the combat design team.
- Build a positive and nurturing work environment.
- Supervise the development of high-quality combat features from early design to final polish.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of industry experience in game design or similar.
- 2+ games shipped in a game design or relevant role.
- Great knowledge of professional game development editors and visual scripting.
- Experience with designing combat A.I behaviours.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in leadership is a strong bonus.
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours.
- Excellent relocation package offered.
- Great benefits and bonuses offered.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
- Free language courses offered.
To apply please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2813.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.