Lead Narrative Designer, France or Remote - Ref 2310
Our client is an amazing games studio based in France, looking for a talented Lead Narrative Designer to work on a brand-new action-adventure game set to be released for PC and console. As part of your role, you will be responsible for reporting to the game director as well as working closely with other team leads. You will be part of the very core team at the heart of a very exciting creative process.
What you will be doing?
- Create a positive, supportive work environment that motivates your team
- Communicate expectations of progress, quality, and alignment with the game vision and any changes affecting the project
- Contribute to the design of the global gaming experience
- Contribute to the creation of all levels and guarantee that the integration of narrative components meets quality requirements
- Write all direct narrative (e.g., dialogues) as well as associated narrative components (e.g., missions) in French
- Be responsible for guaranteeing the narrative quality of the game
- Define indirect narration tools (how to tell the story through gameplay and setting)
- Develop the scenario and all narrative components (characters, places, etc)
Who you are?
- Fluency in written and spoken French
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Narrative designer or Lead Narrative Designer on, at least, one AA game that has been released to the market
- Strong affinity for systemic and environmental narration
- Mastery of the craft of writing, and ability to adapt to production constraints
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach to conduct narration tests in the game engine
- Good level of English
This studio offers a friendly and comfortable working environment, in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Along with luncheon vouchers, housing services, health insurance, and a holiday bonus.
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2310We are an equal opps company, value diversity, and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.