Senior Gameplay Designer - AAA Studio Austria - REF 2036
Our client has become a major independent player in console games. Developing both original IP and working in tandem with partners to reimagine existing successes. They have an opportunity for an imaginative and versatile Senior Game Designer to join their Austrian studio.
What you need to do:
• Be responsible for designing high quality game mechanics and core gameplay
• Create and update game design documents as well as plan and estimate designs
• Anticipate production problems related to Design
• Highlight the tools needed for the production in collaboration with the producer
• Prepare both internal and external reporting documents
• Work on ergonomics and functionality of menus
• Establish clear and structured documentation to the team
Who you are
• Minimum of 5+ years' experience in the video games industry
• Experience shaping the dynamics for 3D action platformers
• Good knowledge of 3Cs and iterative design process
• Teamwork / Communication
• Good English written and verbal communication skills
• Strong game mechanic prototyping skills, ideally in Unreal Engine 4/5
Competitive salary with flexible working hours, good work-life balance, excellent relocation support provided and a collaborative and supportive work environment
Please note those without the right to work in the EU will not be considered for this role.
If this opportunity is of interest apply by submitting your CV's to email@example.com today, quote reference 2036
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.