Remote Senior Level Designer AAA RPG Shooters Poland - REF 807
We are searching for a talented and pro-active Senior Level Designer, to work for an exciting independent studio with global reach in RPG’s and Shooters. This role is offered fully remote.
- Manage the design of levels through the full cycle of production
- Work closely with the Lead Level Designer on level feedback ensuring best quality and game vision
- Contribute to the creation and constant improvement of pipelines and processes
- Concept, prototype, build, script, and tuning levels according to game vision
- Partnership with multi-disciplinary groups involved in production process, giving, and receiving assessment to all elements of the game
- Maintain and balance the readability, difficulty and pacing of levels
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive documentation
- 5+ years of experience in level design
- Shipped a minimum of 2 titles (for PC and/or Consoles) with one in a Level Designer role
- Skill to create map layouts (from scratch to fully functional levels)
- Understanding a range of level design types, concepts and best practises
- Experience with visual scripting (Unreal, CryEngine, Other)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Capability to perform well under pressure and with deadline
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Remote/home working option
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
- Company social events
- Professional learning and development opportunities
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 807.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.