Narrative Level Designer Games France – REF 2091
We are working with an exciting indie games studio based in the South-West of France, they are now looking for a talented Narrative Level Designer to join their team and work on their latest project.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for the narrative experience on several different levels
- Provide support and feedback for other narrative designers provide guidance
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to implement and maintain levels and gameplay content
- Give feedback to writers to iterate on gameplay dialogue
- Write placeholder/temporary dialogue to indicate to the writers the essential information to convey in their writing
Who you are:
- 2+ years in a Narrative Level Designer role or similar
- Good level of English and French
- Knowledge of scripting or strong interest in scripting
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and to iterate on your work
- Great analytical skills
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits package including health insurance
- Relocation support provided
- Profit sharing and holiday bonus
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Amazing added benefits in terms of transportation, sports, studio media library
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2091.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.