Associate Producer Games France – REF 1815
Our client is a well-established indie game studio based in the South-West of France. They are now looking for an Associate Producer to join their team and take a central role on their latest project.
What you will be doing:
- Project planning both at ‘big picture’ and detailed week by week focused plans
- Ensure effective and efficient communication and coordination across multi-disciplinary teams
- Ensure that deadlines for milestones and tasks are met
- Create and maintain tasks and backlogs
- Promote an efficient, supportive, and sustainable team dynamic
- Participate in the production follow-up on a specific segment of the studios project
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, in the games industry
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies, e.g., Excel, Microsoft Project
- Able to communicate written and verbally in both English and French
- Passion and knowledge of games
- Team player and self-driven
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits package including health insurance
- Relocation support provided
- Profit sharing and holiday bonus
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Amazing added benefits in terms of transportation, sports, studio media library
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 1815.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.